Selection 4.0 ricerca Senior Innovation Engineer
For a multinational Company, leading provider of turnkey services and solutions within transport sector we are searching for a:
Senior Innovation Engineer
Reporting to the Innovation Manager, within the newly created Innovation Team, will have the opportunity to embrace the digital ecosystems and live on the edge of the innovation era understanding the business problems, identifying and applying right AI or cognitive computing technologies to solve problems and involving in formulation and execution of technologies recipes for commercial deployment.
- Generate ideas and initiate processes of open innovation with our stakeholders leveraging on new digital capabilities;
- Understand the business problem, challenge of existing technologies and areas of application for AI technologies;
- Develop required machine learning models or prototype applications applying formulated AI recipes and verify the problem-solution fit;
- Involve in development of Artificial Intelligence Platforms and AI projects;
- Ensure end-to-end coordination of the assigned project, prototyping the new solutions with a network of external providers and other internal supporters;
- Work with Technology and Business Units to co-design new solutions for their products;
- Train and support other Teams on innovative activities and on the learning of new competences.
Knowledge and experience:
- Engineering Degree, MBA is a plus;
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, APIs, Machine Learning, Deep Learning Technologies;
- Minimum 3 years of development experience using one of JAVA, C, C++ or Python languages;
- Minimum 2 years in AI application development and libraries (e.g.
Trovaci su facebook
- Experience in Agile software development or similar methodologies;
- Knowledge of Semantic Web, Knowledge Engineering, Image and Natural Language Processing;
- Experiences with RDBM databases, NoSQL Database, Graph Database.
- Strong analytical skills and interested to learn;
- Able to formulate your own opinion, backed up with data and confidence;
- Willing to travel frequently and adapt to new projects type;
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team spirit and raise the bar mentality;
- Fluent in English.
Place of work: Genoa (available to travel 25-50% of working time)
Pubblicato il: 11/07/2019.