Mutti s.p.a. ricerca CORPORATE COMMUNICATION AND PR MANAGER
This how you should be to suit perfectly this position:
- Having accrued at least 6-8 years of experience in PR and/or corporate communication area preferably either within multinational companies, national food and beverage companies and or within big and international PR agencies.
- Being extensively experienced at developing and managing content strategy on global corporate social media.
- Feeling comfortable when having to manage and lead potential corporate crises, develop and keep updated crises manual.
- Having already being in charge of the legal protection of a brand at a global level.
- Being experienced in planning developing and implementing PR strategies.
- Having previously managed enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
You'll be asked to:
- Lead and manage the corporate social responsibility area and projects in close collaboration with our Agricultural Department.
- Analyze and follow media coverage, for Mutti and main competitors.
Trovaci su facebook
- Manage the organization of events especially press conferences and press tours.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Italian is a must. A third language (French, German, Spanish) is preferred.
- The role reports directly to the Global Marketing Director and will have no direct reports to manage.
- The role is based in Montechiarugolo - Parma (Italy). It requires travelling (estimated 10%), mainly in Europe.
Pubblicato il: 22/08/2019.