E-Work ricerca SENIOR CONSULTANT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
e-work, HR Executive Branch, is looking for:
SENIOR CONSULTANT DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
The Consultant, in a global technology research and advisory firm, will be working on management consulting projects mainly with Public Sector clients, in Rome, and will play a key role in consulting activities on Digital projects with our clients, help to shape our offerings, and grow within our Digital practice.
The consultant must have the following requirements:
- specialist skills and ability to assess, also of a strategic nature, Digital Transformation issues;
- expertise in feasibility studies, market analysis, evaluation of alternative scenarios, operational models for innovation, specialist advice on digital guidelines;
- ability to articulate the impact of digital domains on business and the resulting implications for customers, providing a solid understanding of the digital context;
- model and produce content and documents for strategic planning, from a digital and ICT perspective;
- good or advanced user of Personal Productivity Tools (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Access,.
Trovaci su facebook
- Master's degree in technical/scientific subjects, preferably Computer Science or Computer Engineering (Laurea Magistrale);
- ITIL V4 Foundation certification;
- Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2 practitioner, or equivalent), still valid;
- Work experience at least 8 years,
- Out of which 5 years as a Senior Consultant;
- Participation, as a senior in at least 2 projects of medium-large size projects with a total duration not less than two years.
"Nice to have" skills:
- Cloud related certifications;
- Knowledge of the Italian public sector;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English (C1 or C2) to be used in working relationships;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Willingness to travel abroad for short-medium periods for inclusion in international projects, if required.
Pubblicato il: 22/12/2020.