Importante azienda ricerca HR & Office Admin Coordinator
ONE4 Srl is looking for his client Spring GDS a:
HR & Office Admin Coordinator
Spring GDS are fully part of the PostNL Group. Within the corporate structure they are part of the business unit Cross Border Solutions (CBS). Within the Benelux they operate under the brand PostNL, and outside the Benelux as Spring GDS.
The business unit provides international delivery solutions to businesses worldwide. By making it easy for people and businesses to communicate and trade across international boundaries, CBS aims to become the most respected service provider for the cross border e-commerce market. Its head office is located in The Hague (the Netherlands). In total CBS holds 13 offices worldwide, and with 1,000 employees it serves over 200 countries.
1) Human Resources
- To prepare employee contracts , conduct 5 year referencing and other supporting documentation checks
- To collate & process absence data on the HR database system
- To run monthly Payroll reports and to highlight any concerns to the HRM / Employee Line Manager for employees with high levels
- Filing of HR documents to employee files
- To ensure employee files are audit ready
- Letter writing as required (i.
Trovaci su facebook
e. references, end of probationary etc.)
- To proactively manage the employee communications (i.e. starters, leavers, promotions, jubilees on all relevant communications – local announcement/international newsletter/notice boards etc)
- To administer the Employee Welfare platforms (Edenred, Sodexo), special Welfare programs (insurance) & updating with starters and leavers
- To update documents required for the Onboarding file for new starters to include the organisation charts
- To issue & manage the tracking of policies (i.e., handbook/pension etc)
- To assist with cyclical HR events (i.e. PPPs, Appraisals, MBO)
- To assist on Planning & update the Company’s policies (security, medical visits, internal committee etc.)
- Any other HR assistance as required by the role (Expenses cycle, Cars)
2) General Office Support
- To ensure refreshment supplies are maintained for the business
- To manage travel arrangements/bookings within the business, in line with company controls
- To provide administrative support as and when required
- First line support for facilities complaints/queries (escalating where necessary)
- To maintain the meeting room diary
- To ensure any requirements for the meeting room are met (such as refreshments)
- To maintain the Reception desk with badges & attend to visitors on arrival
- To administer the Company Mobile phones and Fuel cards
- To organise events where required
- Any other duties as required by the role
Pubblicato il: 05/02/2021.