He will be part of the Finance, Planning & Controll Italian team.
His Internal stakeholders: MD, Finance manager, Product managers, Commercial Manager, Supply chain teams, equivalent of role in other CBS teams, Spring countries.
Main purpose of the Commercial Controller is to be responsible to provide Spring Italy with data analysis, a single truth of marginality accompanied by appropriate reports. In coordination with Commercial and Finance managers, Commercial Controller is responsible to provide robust system design analysis, pricing support and support to automate decision making processes based on data, and in turn steer on development. Lead on optimized routing together with the local commercial manager and product managers responsible for the distribution and services for Spring Italy.
Most important KPI’s
• Planning and Data controll
• Cost reduction and margin optimization
• Reduce network costs; Continues improvement of the routing when it comes to handling, transport, distribution.
• Performance management; Economic value validation of the choices you steer on.
Trovaci su facebook
• Be the bridge between local commercial and sales, Finance, OPS within Spring Italy, giving insight on routing optimization that has a result for Spring Italy.
• Consult on optimized routing in case of customization.
• Supporting role in price policy, advise towards internal stakeholders, for them to match with local market needs and local competition field.
• Consult on automation of processes, that provide the variables of your cost base. Make sure sources are connected and exclude manual labour.
• Proactive data interrogation/mining to support the business requirements
• Optimise routing tools IMC / Mailtrack and understand the connection with all other Spring & PostNL systems.
• Lead on system optimization of current Mailtrack/Navision applications.
Leading in inputting for automation of the processes, excluding manual changes where possible
• Communicate and manage routing changes
• Archive change requests with supporting documentation
• Periodical data audits
Provide Management team with the necessary reports in order to:
- support negotiations with suppliers
- analysis product marginality
- forecast volumes/costs for major suppliers
• Support commercial pricing
• Major milestones:
- monthly overview volumes/costs major suppliers
- forecast major contracts, update every month (Data and Graphical)
• Routing Matrix updates
- Ad Hoc reports as per request
Systems support and development
• To maintain current tools to support analysis for the business
• To assist with system development enhancement
• Invoice control in cooperation with finance team
• Performance management: value validation
Providing new solutions
• Active role in supporting and advising on operational and financial topics
• Supporting and consulting the procurement and distribution manager in Spring Italy
• Responsible for providing operational needs during negotiations
• Align with internal stakeholders on agreements to ensure smooth operational handling