Orienta ricerca ELECTRONIC ENGINEER
Orienta S.p.A. is searching for an Electronic Engineer. Our customer is a multinational manifacturing company with a plant in Bergamo area, near Verdellino.
The person will be key part of the Electronic Engineering team and responsible for recruitment and performance management of team members to ensure business commitments are achieved within agreed cost and timeline.
This role is responsible for identifying and delivering the optimum solution to our customers, whether from the existing product range or by developing new products for the market. The candidate we need must to be able to designand improve complex hardware and software to drive electronic motors and develop complete specification for all new electronic platforms/ products; perform test specification in order to verify the components behaviour, regular contact with electronic suppliers, analyzing new components, providing relevant documentation, provide reports and presentations outlining the results of motor testing, actively research and develop new products within the HVAC and Refrigeration industry and work with new and existing customers.
Trovaci su facebook
engineering is required a
- A formal qualification in electronic or electrical engineering is required and will already have significant experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working with electric motors, industrial fans or similar rotating products.
- Experience of hardware is an advantage and computer aided software design is essential.
- Experience in using laboratory instruments and Electro Magnetic compatibility.
- Ability to design file gerber would be appreciated.
- Experience of continuous improvement methodology is an advantage and knowledge of 6 Sigma or lean manufacturing processes at yellow belt would be advantageous. Can achieve Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years.
The person also must be willing to travel (national and international) and must be fluent in English, a second European language is highly beneficial.
The specified workplace is indicative of the client Company's area.
Pubblicato il: 18/02/2021.