Baglioni Hotels are rapidly expanding. We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to be part of this dynamic Hotel.The Baglioni Hotel is looking for a devoted and hardworking Receptionist.
Main tasks and responsibilities of the employee operations:
Receiving and registering guests as they arrive.
Control advance booking and reservations.
Receive mails and direct them to the guests in the hotel.
Receive the payment for accommodation.
Allocation of rooms.
Compilation of guest bills.
Storage of records.
Handling of client taxi requests.
Safe keeping of client valuables.
Handle guest requests like providing extra beddings or offering a certain kind of food.
Qualifications/Education & Languages/Desirable Skills:
Trovaci su facebook
strong guest orientation Highly responsible. At least one year experience in the international hospitality industry
Previous experience in a similar role is essential with 5 star hotel/resort exposure highly desirable.
English and Italian is preferred
Any other language is most welcome.
Within Baglioni Hotel Group we have an open and supportive working climate where trust is a key word. We offer excellent primary and secondary remuneration, an extensive development and social plan and a pleasant and informal work environment in an international setting.
To the successful candidate we will offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits, some of which include:
· Complimentary meal on duty
· Laundry of uniforms or work attire
· Staff rates across international properties
· Friends and Family rates across international properties
· Recommend a friend employment rewards
· Discounts with approximately 2600 retailers
· Increased holiday entitlement based on length of service
· Discount on Food & Beverage throughout the group
· Various Learning and Development offers
. Salary: £3200 - £6000
If you are interested in working for an exciting, challenging and fast growing company with a passionate team, then apply within.